Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
prep 10 mins | refrigerate 6 hours | total 6 hours, 10 mins
My Favourite Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup jumbo oats (normal or gluten free)
- ½ cup milk (whichever type you prefer)
- ½ teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- sprinkle of seeds, chia, flax seeds (linseeds) or sunflower seeds
- For serving (optional): fresh fruit, sliced or slivered almonds, other nuts or nut butters, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in either a mason jar or container with lid. Seal with a lid and shake to mix. (Alternatively, you can stir the ingredients together in a bowl.)
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours and up to 3 days. Serve with toppings as desired.